How can I help?
HOW TO FIND US: Click this link to download our guide.
If you would like to support us with any of these events or activities, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Give an Hour
- spending an hour with a GCSE/Sixth Form class either in-person or virtually.
- delivering a 15-20 minute talk and sharing your insight or your own offer.
- Host an on-site visit to a small group of sixth formers for one hour.
- Launch and judge a competition/project. We can offer support designing the learning materials.
- Share your knowledge through a conversation with one student or a small group.
Wrotham School Careers Fair – 15th March 2023 (8:30am-1pm)
Mock Interview Days for Year 10 and Year 12 (June 2023 – dates tbc)
Year 12 Work Experience Week – 3-7th July 2023
- Offer a placement to an interested student
- Offer them some support in writing a cover letter or CV
Guidance on what work experience involves can be found by clicking here. There is also a helpline contact if you have any questions.
Tell us about:
- virtual work experience or events (especially for National Apprenticeship Week)
- school leaver vacancies or apprenticeship programmes
- part-time jobs for our sixth form students
- competitions and projects that our students and/or their teachers might like to get involved with
Become a School Governor
For more information about how to support our school governors, email firstname.lastname@example.org