Mrs A Hollinshead
- Careers Lead and Level 6 Careers Advisor (training)
- 01732 905860
Mrs P Cheval
- Careers Support and Sixth Form Mentor
- 01732 905860 ext. 215
Ms C Steggles
- Enterprise Co-ordinator for West Kent
- Provides strategic advice to careers team at the school
Mr L Smith
- Enterprise Advisor – a local employer who provides advice to the school, allowing us to work effectively with other employers.
- Vivid Pixel Creative Ltd
Miss L Elliott
- Head of Upper School
Mrs L Stewart
- Link Governor
These are specialists and Level 6 Careers Advisors who support activities in the school for all students, but also work specifically with students and their families who need more support due to a variety of reasons.
- Engagement officer at the Education People, working with young people who are at risk of becoming NEET (not in education, employment or training) from age 16+. firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com Support and signpost students and parents – particularly to apprenticeships. Also advise businesses or parents who wish to take on a young person as an apprentice.
- firstname.lastname@example.org works with students who are 16+ and find that they need support after they have left us at Year 11.
- Marie Colgan is our JCP Schools Adviser from the Department for Work and Pensions, based with Jobcentre Plus. She supports activities in school that help our students become ‘job-ready’. She also supports any of our sixth form students who at risk of becoming NEET from age 18+. If you would like to contact her, please ask Mrs Hollinshead for a referral.
- Kent Supported Employment – work with students and their families who are aged 16+, live in Kent, want to find paid work, and face additional barriers to finding a job because of a disability or health condition. To find out more, you can either speak to Mrs Hollinshead or contact the service directly.
- call: 0330 165 1135
- For students and their families who are facing a transition (e.g. to a local college or university) and feel they might need support from the institution or provider before this happens, please email Mrs Hollinshead (Sixth Form) or Mrs Gower (Year 11).